For our valued investors looking for a turn-key solution for managing their asset, Laurelhurst Property Management offers the following program.
- Analyze the market to determine ideal maximum rental price for unit.
- Place, coordinate and conduct all advertising and marketing and show your property to prospective tenants.
- Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants and conduct credit, criminal background, previous landlord and current employment checks and verification. Tenant pays an application fee for this.
- Prepare all necessary paperwork, including lease agreement, addendums, rules, CC&Rs, condition report, receipts and others as needed.
- Collect first month’s rent and security deposits, walk through the property, explaining care and maintenance instructions with new tenants.
- Provide a statement of charges and funds collected, copies of all paperwork to you for you records.
- Throughout the term, we can also help liaise and help coordinate ongoing items between you and the tenant including maintenance, and inspections.
- Tenants who have not paid their rent in a timely manner will be sent a late notice. Although evictions are rare, when needed, Laurelhurst Property Management will handle on your behalf in the appropriate manner based on the individual situation.
- You choose how you want to receive rents and hold the security deposit (either directly from the tenant or through Laurelhurst Property Management).